Video Review Coming Soon…
There’s a full video review of this boat coming soon; in the meantime please check out the photo gallery below.
This Bayliner 212 Cuddy is in stunning condition. With 345 hours on the clock she has been extremely well looked after and presents like a boat that’s only a few years old. The hull bottom has never been anti-fouled, and the exterior and interior alike are in beautiful shape.
Fitted with the powerful Mercruiser 5.0L MPI 260HP V8 motor, this boat delivers seriously strong performance. She pops onto the plane effortlessly and runs right up to 50+ mph flat out. So whether you’re looking for a boat that’s capable of some serious watersports or taking big groups of friends out for some fun on the water, this Bayliner 212 is well worth a look.
Complete with a full set of camper covers, a new storage cover, anchor and rode, full set of dock lines and fenders, this boat is ready to go to the water and would make a great first time buy.
With the poor weather recently we’ve been struggling to get a chance to take this boat out on the water, but as soon as things clear up a bit we’ll be shooting a full water test video and walk-around review of this boat. If you like the boat and you want to find out more about it, please sign up for VIP access here and we’ll let you know as soon as the video review goes live.
To see the full length video review when it goes live sign up for FREE VIP Access.
Just confirm your name and e-mail address here to get VIP access. Once you have signed up for VIP access we’ll let you know as soon as the extra content goes live on this page.
Enter your details below:
- 2003 Bayliner 212 Capri Cuddy with Mercruiser 5.0L MPI (multi-point fuel injection) 260HP Alpha 1 Stern Drive
- Powerful Sports Cuddy that’s ideally suited to watersports
- 345 hours on the clock
- In absolutely outstanding condition
- Almost Exclusively Fresh water use from new
- Higher horsepower MPI engine for easy starting and more fuel efficient performance.
- Faria Digital depth sounder
- M-Tech MT-500 DSC VHF Radio
- Windshield wiper
- Single axle galvanised trailer
- Full Camper Covers in very good condition
- Brand New All-over storage cover
- Integrated Swim Platform and Boarding Ladder
- Twin back to back lounger seats
- Large cuddy with convertible V-berth
- Port-a-Potti Chemical Toilet
- CE Design Category C Rated for 8 persons plus gear
- Sold complete with anchor, ropes and fenders
- Sign up for VIP Access to see the full length video tour for complete details
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions please post them in the section below.
Would you like to have a chat about this boat, but now’s not a good time? Just let us know when is and we’ll call you back.
|Model:||212 Capri Cuddy|
|Vessel Type:||Sports Cuddy|
|Nominal. Length:||6.48m / 21’03”|
|Length Over All:||6.48m / 21’03”|
|Beam:||2.49m / 8’02″|
|Maximum Draft:||0.89m / 2’11″|
|No. Of Engines:||1|
|Engine Model:||Mercruiser 5.0L MPI (Multi-point fuel injection) Alpha 1|
|Engine Power :||260 HP|
|Drive Type:||Stern Drive|
|Cruising Speed:||25-30 mph|
|Maximum Speedh:||50 mph|
|Hull Type:||Deep V|
|Hull Material:||Fibre Glass|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||208 L|
|Transom Deadrise:||19 deg|
|CE Category:||C for 8 people|
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialed