Watch a Video Review of This Boat Right Here:-
Immaculate Maxum 2100 sc3 – Less than 120 hrs run
If you’re in the market for a cuddy cabin sportsboat with genuine overnight capabilities then this immaculate Maxum 2100 SC3 is well worth a look.
This boat has only 119.5 hours on the clock and it’s in outstanding condition. It’s getting harder and harder for us to turn up low hours boats in as good shape as this one, so we don’t expect it to hang around too long.
As a stock boat of ours this Maxum has been prepared to the highest standards. It is being sold with a full service and a comprehensive 3 month warranty to start at the beginning of the 2017 season.
She is fitted with the powerful and refined Mercruiser 5.0 MPI 260HP motor delivering effortless performance whether you’re heading out for a leisurely day trip or a serious skiing session. Watch our full video review to find out more.
To get the full low down on this boat you can watch our full length video tour – It’s 35 minutes long – sign up for FREE VIP Access to see it.
Just confirm your name and e-mail address here to get VIP access and watch the full length video review. Once you have signed up for VIP access just navigate back to this page to see the extra content
Once you’ve signed in as a VIP Member just navigate back to this listing to view the extra content.
Enter your details below:
- 2009 Maxum 2100 SC3 Cuddy Cabin Sports Boat with Mercruiser 5.0L MPI 260HP Alpha One Sterndrive
- Only 119.50 hrs on the clock
- Two owners from new, with all original paperwork
- Stock Boat with 3 Months Warranty to start at the beginning of the 2017 season
- High Quality Finish…
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders and Grab Handles Throughout
- Stainless Steel Maxum Cleats
- JBL Marine Stereo with Transom Remote and USB / mp3 player inputs
- Full range of marine engine instrumentation
- Digital depth gauge
- Galvanised US Launching Trailer
- Full Camper Canvas Covers in Great Condition
- Tonneau Cover
- Extended Swim Platform, laid in Teak Wood and complete with Boarding Ladder
- Excellent Bucket Helm and Passenger Seats with Flip-up Bolsters
- Aft L-Shape Lounge Seating in Cockpit
- Cockpit Sun Pad Filler Cushion
- Oversized Teak Cockpit Table
- Huge Tansom Locker
- Transom Walk-Through Access to Cockpit
- Self Bailing Deck
- Twin Battery System
- Snap In removable cockpit carpets
- Cockpit Wetbar with Sink and Tap and Integrated Cool Box
- Spacious Cabin with Convertible V-Berth
- Porta Potti Toilet
- Transom Shower
- Central Ski Tow Point on Transom
- VAT Paid
- CE Cateory C Rated for 8 people plus gear
- Sign up for VIP access and watch our full length video tour for all the details
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions please post them in the section below.
Would you like to have a chat about this boat, but now’s not a good time? Just let us know when is and we’ll call you back.
|Vessel Type:||Sports Cuddy|
|Nominal Length:||6.40m / 21’00″|
|Length Over All:||7.25m / 20’06″|
|Beam:||2.51m / 8’03″|
|Maximum Draft:||0.94m / 3’01″|
|No. Of Engines:||1|
|Engine Model:||Mercruiser 5.0L MPI Alpha One Sterndrive|
|Engine Power :||260 HP|
|Drive Type:||Stern drive|
|Engine Hours:||119.50 Hrs|
|Cruising Speed:||25 mph|
|Maximum Speed:||50 mph|
|Hull Material:||Fibre Glass|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||208 L|
|Water Tank Capacity:||38 L|
|Transom Deadrise:||19 degrees|
|CE Category:||C for 8 persons|
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled
Watch the preview video for this 2009 Maxum 2100 sc3 For Sale on our YouTube channel and check out our past reviews – we’ve got tons of great videos for all our boats currently available plus plenty of tips and advice for boat owners. Subscribe now and we’ll let you know as soon as a new review is live!