Watch a Video Review of This Boat Right Here:-
Crownline 255 Sports Cuddy Cruiser…
This Crownline 255 CCR is first and foremost a very striking, high quality sports boat that stands out from the crowd and goes every bit as good as it looks…
If you want to upgrade from a smaller sports boat but can’t quite decide if you need a full fat sportscruiser (with the step backwards in performance that this necessitates) then this Crownline 255 CCR could be the boat for you. At over 26ft long with a mini cruiser cabin, enclosed head and shower compartment, shore power, fridge, etc etc, this boat has all the creatures comforts you need for a large dayboat-come-weekender. But with a Mercruiser 350 MAG motor, packing 300HP, sleek lines and agressive hull, she’ll still go faster than your 20ft bowrider or cuddy. She will also perform all the watersports duties you can throw at it and put a smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel.
This example has been meticulously maintained and boasts a seriously good spec. It’s in mint condition, has never been antifouled, comes complete with a twin axle UK trailer and is going to have a full annual engine and drive service prior to sale.
The boat has only 250 hours on the clock and is in stunning shape
To get the full low down on it you can watch our full length video tour – It’s 40 minutes long – sign up for FREE VIP Access to see it.
Just confirm your name and e-mail address here to get VIP access and watch the full length video review. Once you have signed up for VIP access just navigate back to this page to see the extra content
Once you’ve signed in as a VIP Member just navigate back to this listing to view the extra content.
Enter your details below:
- 2008 Crownline 255 CCR Cuddy Cabin Sports Cruiser with Mercruiser 350 MAG 300HP Bravo 3 Sterndrive
- Only 250 hrs on the clock and in beautiful condition throughout
- Part Exchange Welcome
- Lowrance GPS Chart Plotter
- Twin Axle Roller Coaster UK spec Road Trailer Included
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass with Stainless Steel Anchor and Chain!
- Extended Swim Platform
- Full Engine and Drive service to be completed prior to sale – including bellows, impeller and anodes replacement – so you can buy with complete peace of mind.
- Full Camper Canvas Covers in Excellent Condition
- Tonneau Cover
- Digital depth gauge
- Lenco Trim Tabs with Digital LED Indicators at Helm
- Bucket Helm and Passenger Seats – Fully Adjustable with Flip Up Bolsters
- Very High Quality Finish Throughout
- Wrap-around U-shaped Cockpit seating with in-fill cushion
- Marine Stereo/CD Player with Auxilary iPod input and Helm Remote
- Twin Battery System
- Snap In removable cockpit carpets
- Tons of Cockpit Storage Space
- Spacious Cruiser-Style Cabin with Convertible V-Berth
- Small Galley with Sink and Fridge
- Full 240V Shore Power System with Battery Charger and Cabin Sockets
- Enclosed Heads and Shower Compartment with Pump-Out Marine Toilet
- Transom Shower
- Central Ski Tow Point on Transom
- Oversized Cockpit Table
- Centre Transom Walk-Through
- Sign up for VIP access and watch our full length video tour for all the details
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions please post them in the section below.
Would you like to have a chat about this boat, but now’s not a good time? Just let us know when is and we’ll call you back.
|Vessel Type:||Sports Cuddy Cruiser|
|Nominal Length:||8.10m / 26’06″|
|Length Over All:||8.10m / 26’06″|
|Beam:||2.59m / 8’06″|
|Minimum Draft:||0.53m / 1’09″|
|Maximum Draft:||0.91m / 3’00″|
|No. Of Engines:||1|
|Engine Model:||Mercruiser 350MAG MPI Bravo 3 Sterndrive|
|Engine Power :||300 HP|
|Drive Type:||Stern drive|
|Engine Hours:||250 Hrs|
|Cruising Speed:||30 mph|
|Maximum Speed:||52 mph|
|Hull Material:||Fibre Glass|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||235 L|
|Water Tank Capacity:||56 L|
|Berths:||2 + 2|
|Transom Deadrise:||21 degrees|
|CE Category:||C for 7 Persons|
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled
Watch the preview video for this 2008 Crownline 255 CCR For Sale on our YouTube channel and check out our past reviews – we’ve got tons of great videos for all our boats currently available plus plenty of tips and advice for boat owners. Subscribe now and we’ll let you know as soon as a new review is live!